CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I found this place through the Better Business Bureau. A+ member. I'm new to the area so I went with the BBB recommendation. I got a previous quote of 4000 to fix my 2011 Buick enclave. By coming here I saved a good sum of money and got a better warranty.
Just had to rebuild a transmission in my Chevy suburban at 375,000 miles on its way to 500,000 miles and everything was flawless. I use this vehicle for work and Bill. got me up and running in just a couple of days as he promised. Good people to work with ;good work and fair prices . I have referred good number friends there and they have had the same positive outcomes that I have had.